Falschfüllung bei Adblue

• Peter, Greetings from Kansas, USA. Thank you for your response.

I can look into a way to confirm whether the DEF filler neck is the same on the Ram Promaster, Fiat Ducato, Citroen Jumper, and Peugeot Boxer. As it stands, I do not know how to check it without having the filler neck. I will be in touch.

-- Nicole

• Hello, again, all. Unfortunately in the USA where diesel vehicles are viewed with suspicion, I have not been able to locate a local Ram Promaster to test the DEF-Loc, or anyone who is sufficiently knowledgeable about the Promaster and other Fiat/Chrysler trucks/vans. I will pursue a solution. Thanks for your patience.

-- Nicole

• Hello, again, all. Unfortunately in the USA where diesel vehicles are viewed with suspicion, I have not been able to locate a local Ram Promaster to test the DEF-Loc, or anyone who is sufficiently knowledgeable about the Promaster and other Fiat/Chrysler trucks/vans. I will pursue a solution. Thanks for your patience.

-- Nicole

Hi Nicole,

Thank you for your kind effort.
    May be one way could be, you send one of your locs to one of us for testing (I would be interested ;)), If it fits, I will pay the part, if not, I cold send it back. I guess, the shipment by DHL or FedEx could not be so expensive for such a small part. What do you think about it?

Regards, Mariechen

• @BraviaSwan Hallo Mariechen,

ich stehe schon in Kontakt mit Nicole und wir erarbeiten gerade eine Lösung.

@ALLE:

Besteht Interesse an einem abschließbaren AdBlue-Deckel ?

Kann mir bitte Jemand per Unterhaltung die Fahrgestellnummer seines Fahrzeuges mit AdBlue senden, damit ich mir bei Citroen einen Deckel besorgen und diesen Nicole senden kann.

• Danke für die zugesendeten Fahrgestellnummern.
    Dann mach ich mich mal auf den Weg zu Citroen/Peugeot um einen AdBlue-Deckel zu besorgen.
    Diesen sende ich dann als Muster zu Nicole in die USA.

• Hallo Gemeinde,
    Ich habe das Thema gerade erst aufgegriffen, ich bin in jedem Fall auch interessiert an so einem Deckel. Habe auch einen Kollegen angesprochen, dessen Freundin arbeitet bei Citroen Nutzfahrzeuge im Vertrieb, vieleicht kennt die eine Lösung.

Viel Grüße Jens

• Ich war eine Weile nicht hier und freue mich, wie sich das entwickelt hat, natürlich habe ich auch Interesse, wobei ich fachlich nicht viel beitragen kann, die Peugeot-PN-Nummer hat Peter schon; Toll wie Peter die Sache managt. Ideal wäre ein Händler und weiter vorne hatte ich es schon angemerkt, wird der ADAC zukünftig ein Augenmerk drauf werfen. ProMobil hatte ich auch mal informiert, die sind aber offensichtlich herstellerlastig und zeigen kein Interesse.

• Hi Nicole,

Thank you for your kind effort.
    May be one way could be, you send one of your locs to one of us for testing (I would be interested ;)), If it fits, I will pay the part, if not, I cold send it back. I guess, the shipment by DHL or FedEx could not be so expensive for such a small part. What do you think about it?

Regards, Mariechen

Hello, Mariechen, thank you for your offer. I am sorry that you fellows are having trouble with your AdBlue/DEF caps. I am pleased that you wish to test the BEM Auto DEF-Loc. I am working on a purchase price discount with my manager for folks who have already posted in this thread up to this time. That is, if the DEF-Loc which I shipped to Peter will work in any of the models of van discussed in this thread. If not, then we can pursue the procurement of a DEF filler neck and reverse engineering either a screw-in DEF cap, or a locking DEF cap for your application (based on the stipulations in my original post in this thread).

I am sorry that I did not reply sooner, but my work keeps my time occupied! Thanks to you, Mariechen, and everyone who has expressed an interest in the DEF-Loc.

• Der absperrbare DEF-Loc-AdBlue-Tankdeckel ist auf dem Weg zu mir.

Nach Eintreffen werd' ich den Deckel dann an diversen Citroen Jumper und Peugeot Boxer in der PSA-Niederlassung München testen.
    Vielleicht finde ich auch einen Fiat Ducato mit einer M1-(PKW)-Zulassung ab Werk.
    Der müsste nämlich eigentlich auch eine AdBlue-Anlage haben.

Jetzt mitmachen!

Du hast noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registriere dich kostenlos und nimm an unserer Community teil!