Falschfüllung bei Adblue

Dieses Thema im Forum "Motor und Fahrwerk" wurde erstellt von PhoenixS, 24.09.2017.

1. PhoenixS

PhoenixS

Name:
    Karl May
    Hallo, ich bin nur derjenige, der das Thema erstmals hier vorgetragen hat und jetzt der Nutznießer, weil wahrscheinlich der einzige in Eutopa, mit einem abschließbaren AdBlue-Deckel. Der Hauptarbeiter am Thema war aber Peter https://www.kastenwagenforum.de/forum/members/da-baeda.17995/, der hatte den Kontakt auch nach Amerika

2. Dirkle64

Dirkle64

Name:
    Dirk Kaminsky
    Hi, habe das alles nebenher beobachtet, wäre auch sehr an solch einem Deckel interessiert!

3. BraviaSwan

BraviaSwan

Name:
    Mariechen
    @Da Bäda , könntest Du bitte mal in USA nachfragen, wie es mit der Serie und dem Verkaufsangebot in D aussieht? Eigentlich sollte da doch bis März etwas passieren....
    Ganz lieben Dank!

4. ichbingrisu

ichbingrisu

Name:
    Walter
    Gibts denn schon irgendwelche Neuigkeiten - sei es positiv oder negativ.....?

5. BraviaSwan

BraviaSwan

Name:
    Mariechen
    Ich fürchte hier kommt nichts mehr. DaBäda, Kontaktmann gen USAund "Entwickler" der genauen Maße ist hier wohl raus. Damit wir das wohl nichts mehr.
    @Nikolaite may you could give us some news, regarding the production of the DEF-Loc fitting for Peugeot Boxer and Citroen Jumper?

LG Mariechen

ichbingrisu gefällt das.
  6. ichbingrisu

ichbingrisu

Name:
    Walter
    Schade!

7. Tom_Cody

Tom_Cody

Name:
    Thom
    In Beitrag #18 hat sich der Kontakt persönlich gemeldet. Was hindert euch daran, selber den Kontakt zu suchen?

8. BraviaSwan

BraviaSwan

Name:
    Mariechen
    gar nichts, kommt nur leider keine Antwort...., vielleicht ist Nikolaite nicht mehr im Job? Keine Ahnung.....

9. nordpilger

nordpilger

Name:
    Tom
    Sonst halt direkt anfragen:

räusper.....Adresseangaben haben hier nichts zu suchen, warum wohl!

Zuletzt von einem Moderator bearbeitet: 23.08.2018
  10. Nikolaite

Nikolaite

Name:
    Nicole
    Gentlemen,

I am sorry for the lack of response. I have been having a hard time locating a DEF filler neck for either the Peugeot Boxer or Citroen Jumper. The local Fiat dealer may be able to order one for me. The Fiat dealer is "new" in town, so I hope I have more luck dealing with their parts department than I've had thus far. It is very frustrating not being able to find any ordering information, parts numbers, etc.

Fortunately, in the mean time we have purchased an injection moulding machine in order to make face seals, so that we can make a proper seal for all of our caps. We have had good success moulding some seals for another product which have stood up well in chemical testing.

It is quite embarrassing to have to push off this project so far, but I had not considered that I would have no way to test what we produce here...and I certainly don't want to distribute a product to Europe that does not work in 20% + cases.

Sincerely,

Nicole

jumper2, TripleGolf, BraviaSwan und 2 anderen gefällt das.
  11. Nikolaite

Nikolaite

Name:
    Nicole
    OK, more news. I have called the new local Fiat dealer several times in the last 24 hours, hoping he can locate the AdBlue/DEF filler neck for the Fiat Ducato. Unfortunately, neither he nor his parts manager had ever heard of the vehicle. This is very disappointing. I called a number of other more distant dealers (both Fiat and Chrysler), and some time ago even wrote to a Peugeot dealer in the UK hoping that they could put me in the way of a DEF filler neck, or even just the cap for the Peugeot Boxer. In the case of the Peugeot dealer, I am hearing nothing back. In the case of dealers here, I am hearing that they know nothing about the Fiat Ducato, and never even heard of the maker Peugeot or Citroen, much less the specific models. I tried to check specs on the DEF filler neck for the RAM ProMaster with the 3.0 L i4 ecodiesel engine with some Mopar and aftermarket parts distributors to see if there is an interchangeability in the filler end, caps, etc., but no one is confident that what is being sold in the EU or the UK is the same as here in the USA.

This brings me to a request. If anyone has or could get an AdBlue cap for a 2017 or later Fiat Ducato, Peugeot Boxer or Citroen Jumper, I would like to know what it would take to purchase it and get it delivered here. I am sorry to depend so upon you gentlemen, but I feel I am making backward progress.

Sincerely,

Nicole

12. vancool'o

vancool'o

Name:
    Stephan
    Hi Nicole,

today I have been inquiring at the local Citroen dealer for the AdBlue cap. For my 2017 Jumper the part number is 1616771880.
    Price around 23€. Shipping would be probably around 16€ with DHL.
    How shall we proceed? Shall I order one and get it over to you?

Cheers
    Stephan

BraviaSwan gefällt das.
  13. Nikolaite

Nikolaite

Name:
    Nicole
    Thank you, vancool'o, for your response.

My shipping address is:

Nicole Smith
    Bio-Environmental Modifiers
    601 South 17th Street
    Marysville, KS 66508
    USA

If you could generate a shipping quote and full purchase price with sales tax, I would be willing to send the amount to you via PayPal, if you can accept it that way, or some other means you suggest. You could return me a tracking number when the object is shipped.

Please email me (cs@bio-env.com) to let me know how you would like to proceed to receive payment.

Sincerely,

Nicole Smith

TripleGolf gefällt das.
  14. vancool'o

vancool'o

Name:
    Stephan
    Hi Nicole,

That’s fine by me. Paypal will do. I will order the cap next week when I’ll pick up a few things from the dealer. Once I’ve got it I‘ll inform you about the details via the above mentioned email.

Cheers
    Stephan

TripleGolf gefällt das.
  15. vancool'o

vancool'o

Name:
    Stephan
    Hi Nicole,

I’ve got the cap here and will post it tomorrow. Then I’ll send you tracking number.

Cheers
    Stephan

TripleGolf gefällt das.
  1. Diese Seite verwendet Cookies, um Inhalte zu personalisieren, diese deiner Erfahrung anzupassen und dich nach der Registrierung angemeldet zu halten.
    Wenn du dich weiterhin auf dieser Seite aufhältst, akzeptierst du unseren Einsatz von Cookies.
    Information ausblenden
  1. Diese Seite verwendet Cookies, um Inhalte zu personalisieren, diese deiner Erfahrung anzupassen und dich nach der Registrierung angemeldet zu halten.
    Wenn du dich weiterhin auf dieser Seite aufhältst, akzeptierst du unseren Einsatz von Cookies.
    Information ausblenden